Pleion S.p.A., (hereinafter Data Controller or even just Owner) processes personal data pursuant to Article 13 of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), informing the
buyers/users (hereinafter Interested) of their products as follows:
1) the personal data of the purchaser/user of Pleion S.p.A. products are processed by Pleion S.p.A. or by third party companies appointed by them (the latter as Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR):
the updated list of any Data Processors (those who could be charged with processing or who process the data on behalf of the Data Controller), is available at the registered office indicated above.
2) these data may be processed by Pleion S.p.A. or third party companies (Data processors) for the following purposes, only with prior consent:
a) advertising and commercial initiatives;
b) communications to private or public agencies that certify energy savings and/or are entitled to issue incentives under current energy efficiency legislation.
3) Every Data Subject has the rights set forth in Art. 15 to 20 of the GDPR. For example, each Data Subject may request the following from the Data Controller:
• access to their personal data and related information; rectification of inaccurate information or the integration of incomplete data; deletion of the data
(upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions set forth);
restriction of processing (upon the occurrence of one of the cases indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
• obtaining portability of their personal data (i.e. obtain in a structured, machine-readable format, also in order to be able to pass them on to another data controller);
• Oppose the processing of the personal data at any time upon occurrence of particular situations;
• Revoke consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and relates to common personal data
(e.g., date and place of birth, or location of residency), or particular categories of data (e.g., data that reveal race, political orientation, religion, or health).
This excludes processing based on consent given prior to withdrawal;
• lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (Personal Data Protection Supervisor – www.garanteprivacy.it).
The user declares to have read the entire notice provided above and:
• regarding the processing of their personal data for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in point 2a (commercial initiatives)
• regarding the processing of their personal data for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in point 2b (energy incentive agencies)
1) Subject of the conventional warranty.
The conventional warranty is limited to original material and construction defects of the products (hereinafter referred to as components) provided by Pleion S.p.A. (hereinafter Pleion) and described below.
If the presence of those defects is established, Pleion will only be responsible for supplying the original spare parts required for the repair, with delivery of these to its premises or, upon request from
the purchaser/user, to an authorised Technical Support Centre at the care and expense of the purchaser/user. Therefore, labour costs for replacing the defective product and transport costs for the replaced
part are expressly excluded from the conventional warranty.
This warranty is for the purchaser/user who becomes the owner of the rights it sets forth, in compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 24/2002, and is valid in Italy, the Republic of San Marino, and Vatican City.
This conventional warranty excludes any intervention other than that explicitly stated above as well as any claims for damages or compensation resulting from the original material and construction defects.
It does not replace, but rather supplements other legal warranties.
2) Products subject to the warranty, duration, start date, and reporting method.
Pleion provides this warranty limited to the components indicated below and for the respective durations:
• evacuated solar collector duration 5 years
• flat solar collector duration 5 years
• tankless solar water heating duration 5 years
• collector boiler duration 5 years
• boiler accessories solar duration 2 years
• collector accessories solar station duration 2 years
• solar control unit duration 2 years
• heat pump duration 2 years
• heat pump accessories duration 2 years
The warranty begins on the date of the invoice issued by Pleion to the first purchaser, plus three months.
The warranty on damages caused by hail is valid for 10 years, limited to material, with photographic proof, of evacuated tubes that are part of the evacuated solar collectors.
The purchaser/user forfeits their rights under the warranty if the component defect is not reported within two months of being discovered. The supply of original replacement parts, as indicated above in point 1),
does not extend the duration of the warranty, which remains as indicated above.
The following components are subject to the “first start-up”:
A) evacuated and flat solar collectors,
B) heat pumps,
C) tankless solar water heating collectors,
The first start-up of the components mentioned in point A) must be performed by the Pleion Authorised Technical Support Centre or by a “Pleion Authorised Installer” possessing the legally mandatory technical
and professional requirements.
The first start-up of the products in points B), C) and D), is concurrent and implicit to their installation and must be performed by an installer in possession of the legally mandatory technical and professional requirements.
4) warranty activation and validity
This warranty is considered activated only under the following terms and conditions:
- Connecting to www.pleion.it/it/garanzia no later than 15 days from the date of the first start-up of the components, following the instructions reported therein.
WARNING: Failure to comply with the deadlines indicated above, which are considered essential, will result in the warranty not being activated.
5) Pleion S.p.A.
To extend the warranty for another five years, limited only to evacuated and flat solar collectors in forced circulation systems, the purchaser/user must have a verification/restoration of the functionality
of those components performed at their expense and sent a copy of the related work sheet to Pleion along with the extension request, six months before the expiration of the original warranty.
6) Warranty exclusions
This warranty excludes damages to and/or malfunctioning of components that are established to be the result of the following causes:
a) transport operations,
b)wear and tear,
c) breakdowns and tampering due to incorrect interventions,
d) lack of maintenance (see product manual), tampering and also the standards of good engineering and correct installation,
e) failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations during the start-up of the components and their use,
f) component failures due to improper use, being located in humid and dusty locations, improper sizing, installation not performed according to standard, g) use of accessories and/or replacement parts that are not
original or not authorised by Pleion.
h) corrosion, incrustations, or breakages due to galvanic currents, condensation, water harshness or acidity, improper disincrustation treatments, lack of water, limescale and sludge deposits,
i) force majeure causes such as fire, theft, frost, overheating, tornadoes, lightning, earth tremors, vandalism, and other fortuitous events,
j) inefficiency of other parts of the system in which the components operate and/or their non-compliance with the applicable standards,
k) failure to comply with all safety prescriptions, including those related to the drainage of fluids indicated by Pleion and/or set by the applicable standards.
The warranty does not relate to the containment of thermal and acoustic pollution. The warranty does not cover problems resulting from the installation of the components which is done at the care
and expense of the purchaser/user and carried out by independent parties/companies distinct from Pleion.
The warranty is not valid and operative if payment of the components was not made as set forth in the contract.
The warranty is not valid and operative if payment of the components was not made by the final purchaser.